Sunday, August 24, 2008

 This is a little edit Villani made of the my boy Sal that was filmed 2 blocks away from my house. Dude has been riding for less than a year and is better than me! Sal has no fear and I have witnessed him on several occasions learn 4 or 5 tricks perfectly first try. He loves riding more than anyone I know. He also smokes more shwag blunts than anyone I know, which is saying something! 

 Sal doesn't really know or care about too many trends in BMX (which is quite refreshing for a jaded old bastard like myself) and is all about having fun all the time. "All about having fun" is a phrase thrown around alot yet rarely practiced in the modern BMX conglomerate/internet abomination. Not the case here folks, Sal is the real deal. The man rides a Newport frame, how could anyone hate on that?


Photobucket

No comments: